Why Include A Myanmar River Cruise In Your Tour Package
If you are planning for your next vacation, then a Myanmar tour is surely one of the best choices. A few years ago, holiday in Myanmar sounded bizarre to many people. But of late, this Southeast Asian country has grown to be the most sought after tourist destination attracting tourists from the world over. Talking about the best way to explore this beautiful country, Myanmar river cruise wins the challenge. One may ask,“why a river cruise?”Well, here are top 5 reasons why Myanmar River Cruises are the must-include item in your tour package:
- River cruise is the best respite from the stress of modern fast paced life. The comfortable cozy surroundings with decent food and enjoyable company makes it the most growing area of tourism
with over 15,000 river cruise routes to choose from.
- River cruising is all about sightseeing, from the key highlights to villages and the countryside. In a typical eight-day luxury cruise tour you can view many prominent sites in Myanmar: Yangon(Rangoon), Myan Aung, Pray (Prome), Salay, and Bagan.
- Myanmar river cruise includes almost everything from comfortable accommodation& all meals to some light entertainment for all age groups. So you can give yourself a memorable holiday without stressing your pockets.
- River cruises are friendly, comfortable and welcoming. You will always have something to see and do in a river cruise.
- Most of the modern Myanmar river Cruises are surprisingly stylish. You can have your own balcony, a variety of dining options, Wi-fi (often at no additional charge) and a flat-screen infotainment system.
Myanmar river cruise surely helps the tourist to discover the land’s quintessence to the fullest, giving the most value-for-money experience.
Click here or contact us so our experienced team we can help you enjoy a cruise you will never forget!